The IC-F5360D series provides NXDN™ Type-C trunking and NXDN™
• Paging call • Broadcast call • All call • Group call
• Individual call • Status call • Text message • Emergency call
• Stun and Kill (RX) • Radio check (RX) • Over-the-air alias • GPS
• 15-bit digital scrambler • RAN (Radio Access Number)
• Digital/analog mixed mode operation (Conventional system)
Menu-driven User Interface
The menu-driven user interface provides easy and intuitive operation. The
functions can be toggled with the left and right [P2] and [P3] buttons and
allow you to perform various operations and settings.
Built-in GPS Receiver*
Your current position data can be attached to a voice or data (status or
emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations.
* External GPS antenna required.
When IC-F5360D series is connected to a PC or other external equipment,
the transparent data function allows data communication in a
digital mode. It can be used for remote telemetry system control or data
D-Sub Accessory Connector
The IC-F5360D series has a D-Sub 15-pin ACC connector for connecting
various external devices.
• MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction • 512 channels with 128 zones
• CTCSS/DTCS/DTMF encoder/decoder* • MDC 1200 PTT ID transmission*
• Audio compander* • Inversion voice scrambler*
• 4W front mounted speaker
(* = Analog mode only)